Fried rice with shrimp (Kao Pad Kung)


This menu was my lunch today. It's O.K. for me, I always order this menu for my lunch. Do you know why? Let's enjoy to cook with me and try it, you will know the answer after you test this dish!!!

Ingredients
- 200 g shrimps
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 lime, cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- garnishes (e.g. tomato, cucumber)

Cooking Instructions
Rinse the shrim and de-vein them without removing the tails, leave it and waiting to cook.
In a wok or pan, heat the oil and stir fry the ginger and garlic until golden.
Add shrim and egg, stir-fry until tender.
Next, add tomato, onion, and rice, stir and heat thoroughly.
Finally, seasoning with soy sauce, sugar, and lime juice.
For serving, top with ground pepper and coriander leaves. Garniah with lime, tomato, and cucumber on the side.

I recommend to squeeze the lime and mix it together before testing this dish!!!