This dish made from flat rice noodles with vegetables (such as carrot and Chinese broccoli - or as you like), and meat. These ingredients were stir-fried with dark soy sauce with egg, I love to have it for my lunch. I think this recipe is very easy to cook, it takes 10 minutes for me!!!
- 100 g meat (beef, chicken, pork, or seafood)
- 1 1/2 cup fresh flat rice noodles
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1-2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 1 cup Chinese broccoli, cut into 1 inch lenght
- 1/4 cup carrot, sliced
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce (See Eaw)
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1-2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- noodles condiments; sugar, fish sauce, vinegar and dried ground pepper
In a wok or pan, heat the oil and stir fry garlic and meat until tender.
Add the rice noodles and stir-fry to break up the noodles.
Then, add light and dark soy sauce and sugar and stir-fry.
Open a spot in the middle of the pan, and drop the egg in. Scramble the egg until it is almost all cooked (not watery any more).
Next, add the Chinese broccoli and carrot. Stir-fry the mixture until thoroughly combined and Chinese broccoli and carrot were cooked.
For serving, put on a serving plate and sprinkle white pepper on top. Serve with the usual noodles condiments; sugar, fish sauce, vinegar and dried ground pepper.
For me, I like mine with and vinegar and dried ground pepper.