Spicy Squid Salad


I love any recipes which made by seafood. Today I think of Spicy Squid Salad, this is my dinner menu... Let's come to cook in with me...

Ingredients
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/2-1 cup squid, cut into inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon shallot, sliced
- 2 tablespoons young ginger, shredded
- 1 tablespoon lemon glass, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves
- 3-4 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon coarsely chilli
- garnishes (e.g. tomato, cucumber)

Cooking Instructions
In a boiling pan over high heat with chicken stock, scald the squid for a few minutes, overly long scalding will make them tough. Transfer the meat to a medium bowl, leaving most of the liquid behide.
Add all of the remaining ingredients into the bowl, stir to combine evering well.
Test and adjust seasoning as needed. (I prefer the sour flavour.) Left them into a serving plate and garnish (as pleasure - I recommend slices of cucumber and tomato!!!).